Manufactured home living at Four Hills is affordable, but offers the benefits of an exclusive private community, and the convenience of owning your own home.
We are located near the foot of the beautiful Sandia Mountains, offering terrific hiking and skiing. Albuquerque is also the “Hot Air Capitol of the World” – the home of the annual International Balloon Fiesta.
The community atmosphere is like a resort. Enjoy biking or walking on Four Hills’ private streets, and other indoor and outdoor amenities and activities, or just taking in the warm Southwest sunshine!
Social activities are a highlight for residents too – for seniors as well as families.
And what a luxury to be able to drive up and park right next to your home, avoiding the hassle of a community parking lot.
Four Hills also has great amenities that make it one of the best communities around!
- Three community centers with activity rooms, coffee lounges and kitchens
- Lighted tennis courts and basketball courts
- Three large swimming pools
- Shuffleboard courts & horseshoe pits
- Four playground areas
- School bus pick-up within the community
- Landscaped mountain view sites with private patios
- Mail delivery to your home
- On-site shopping center
Fill out this application and bring it into our office!